Back the next generation of British business and unlock 50% income tax relief on your investment
The younger sister to the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS), the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) was first introduced in April 2012 to encourage investment into early-stage startups; those startups that have potential to grow and expand to completely revolutionise their industry.Providing investors with a range of generous tax reliefs - including 50% income tax relief and no Capital Gains Tax liability on any returns - you can directly back the next generation of British businesses in one of the most tax efficient ways currently possible.
In our guide to SEIS investing, you'll be able to gain an insight into everything you need to know about the SEIS and how you can benefit as an investor.
Covering a variety of topics, you'll be able to find out:
- What the SEIS is and why it was setup
- Who the SEIS is for on both an investor and an entrepreneur level
- How you can actually invest into SEIS-eligible companies
- The risk and rewards associated with SEIS investments
- A summary of the various tax reliefs available to investors, including fully worked examples
To receive the guide, simply fill out the form and get instant access to our insights on one of the UK's most generous investment schemes.